I have a riddle for you . . .
Who DOESN’T have 23 minutes, 15 seconds to get back on task?
Answer . . .
That person you’re about to cold call!
23 minutes, 15 seconds, is the average amount of time, it takes for a person to get back on task, after an interruption in activity!
So if you have, even the lowest level decision maker, receiving even a minimal amount of cold calls, you have someone who just lost a major chunk of their day.
This is why so many people DON’T answer their phones.
This is why we get “Default Blow Offs” when potential clients DO answer their phone. “Default Blow Offs” are responses like “Not interested” “Send me some information” etc.
And this is why . . .
- You had better compel them with something worthy of that 23 minute interruption!
- You had better have forms of outreach to complement your phone efforts.
- You had better have a well thought out, communication plan that helps you “court” a potential client, over an extended period of time.
- YOU had better be mindful of allowing interruptions to occur during your outbound calls. Losing an average of 23 minutes, per interruption, is a great way to trash your productivity, no? I would even argue, that you subconsciously embrace those interruptions, to avoid the discomfort of the call. Busted!
If you’d like a little (or even a lot) of help with with your prospecting (so you can ROCK “The 23 Minute Rule”), then you might want to join us TOMORROW (December 1st) at 11:30 am EST for our Cold Calls That ROCK webinar!
Can’t make it tomorrow? Sign up anyway and I’ll send you the webinar replay, worksheets, 5 awesome templates and you’ll get email access to me for any webinar related questions.
Otherwise, here’s what you’re about to miss;
- How to research a potential client WITHOUT becoming a full time research analyst.
- 2 ways to get WARM Introductions.
- 5 Email Templates That WARM up a cold call.
- How to craft an objection resistant dialogue that gets their attention in the first 10 seconds.
- How to proactively prevent skepticism, doubt, resistance and, I might as well say it; OBJECTIONS!
- How to respond to typical objections like “Not interested/No need” “Have a supplier/Under contract” “Too busy”.
- How to respond to typical stalls, like “Call me back next month, next year, after the holidays, next millennium etc” “Send me your information” etc.
- A 3 step formula to help you regain control of your calls.
- 4 ways to beat nervousness and call reluctance.
TOMORROW, December 1st at 11:30 am EST.
Here’s what you’ll get;
(1) 90 minute webinar
Webinar Replay (In case you can’t make it or you’d just like to go back for more)
5 Email Templates
So if you’d like to bring your phone skills up a notch or three, click HERE to secure your spot!