There’s a really dangerous part of the sales cycle where many a deal takes a bullet;
The time, in between meetings!
Your prospect’s limited attention span, will take them away from;
The emotional intensity that (hopefully) you created during your meeting.
Their urgency to change
The steps they need to make the change
Thinking about you
Thinking about your company
Thinking about your solution
Additionally, you might misinterpret a highly distracted buyer as someone who’s giving you the old blow off.
All of these examples are just my way of saying . . .
You’re at RISK!
So what are you going to do, between meetings, to stay top of mind (without any of that awful “Calling to check in” stuff)?
What are you going to do to keep them engaged and excited?
What are you going to do to create and sustain urgency?
What are you going to do to continue to demonstrate that YOU are the BETTER choice.
These are questions you need to be pondering and brainstorming with your sales team.
And when you’re ready for some answers to those questions;
Come join us for our webinar on April 4th from 11:30 am – 12:30 pm.
Here’s what you’ll gain by joining us;
- The 3 Things You Must Do After Each Prospect Meeting.
- The 3 Most Important Things To Reinforce Between Meetings and 15 Ways To Do It. .
- What To Do When Things Get Competitive.
- 5 Things To Do If You Think You’ve Been “Ghosted”.
- A 10 Point Communication Plan (With Templates) To Help You Stay “Top of Mind” and Gently Guide Your Contact From Prospect To Client.
What Do You Get?
(1) 60 Minute Training Session With Over 25 Tips and Tactics
Webinar Replay (In Case You Can’t Join Us Live or You’d Like To Review Again)
I’m only doing a total of 4 live events this year and unfortunately this one WON’T be offered again.
Please click HERE to secure your spot.