The problem with most reps, is that they typically decide on what they’re going to say, as they are either reaching for the phone, or reaching for their keyboard.
So even if the rep is brilliant in those instances (and most aren’t), that “touch” pales in comparison, to a “touch” that was “mapped” and premeditated.
That’s where my communication mapping process kicks in!
When we map our communication, we do a few things . . .
1) We consider ALL the types of outreach available to us in our tool shed. Hint:There’s a whole world of “touches” besides phone and email.
2) We consider all the types of messages within the various forms of touches. Hint: Not every touch needs to reek of “I want to sell you something”.
3) We think a few moves at a time (I teach my clients to think 3 moves ahead). We also think about how much time will transpire between each move. Doing so, allows you to think out ways where each form of outreach supports another.
Example: I might leave you a message telling you to watch for a cool FedEx I have coming your way tomorrow. Inside that FedEx I could have a DVD with a really short video with me addressing you by name. At the end of that video, I tell you a specific day and time I’m going to attempt to reach you again.
That’s one of an infinite amount of possibilities with my mapping process.
The results my clients are seeing are off the charts! Why?
- Because the quality of their communication is better than that “seat of your pants” stuff they were doing prior.
- Their “courtship” with potential clients is more interesting because they aren’t saying the same tired message via the same form of outreach.
- They aren’t boring, predictable and positioning themselves as just another “me too” sales rep!
- They create a cadence that keeps them top of mind, without becoming a total pain in the ass.
- They’re enjoy prospecting at a much higher level now since they can mix up their touches vs making 7,000 calls in a row. When they enjoy it, and they see the results, they stop avoiding the hunting portion of their job.
There are all types of ways you can use my process of mapping and there’s really a lot more to it.
We’re going to be discussing how YOU can map a better prospecting cadence during our webinar this week.
Here’s what you’ll gain by joining us;
- A 4 Step Messaging Framework That Works With Emails, Cold Calls, Snail Mail, LinkedIn, Etc
- How To Capture Your Dream Client’s Attention In The First Sentence Of Your Emails, Cold Calls and Voicemails
- My 5 BEST Sales Email Templates
- How To Create A Really Effective Phone Script WITHOUT Sounding Scripted. I’m Also Going To Send You The Template.
- How To Use “Potato Chips” In Your Messaging To Make The Recipient Hungry For More
- 12 Tactics That Reduce Doubt, Skepticism, and Objections
- How To Create A Very Different “Call To Action” In Your Emails, Cold Calls and Sales Messaging.
- 4 Voicemails (With Templates) That Will Help You Stand Out
- How To Create A Prospecting Cadence That Mixes Phone, Email, LinkedIn, Snail Mail, Etc.
April 19th at 11:30 am EST
Can’t make it this Thursday? Sign up anyway to get on the list to receive the webinar replay and all the goodies listed below!
What Do You Get?
(1) 90 Minute Webinar
Webinar Replay In Case You Can’t Join Us Live or You’d Like To Review Again
5 Email Templates
1 Phone Template
4 Voicemail Templates