For the past few days sales reps were tested here in the U.S.
They were tested going into the holiday weekend and how they chose to regard the days leading up to the holiday weekend;
Some, rationalized slacking by thinking clients/potential clients wouldn’t be available to talk or wouldn’t appreciate the communication going into the weekend.
Some used the days leading up to the holiday weekend as “admin days”.
Some actually planned for the challenges of a holiday weekend and had appointments scheduled, and prospecting time blocked. They had a plan which is pretty smart considering;
Holiday weekends weren’t just invented!
Some understood that there’s less noise (probably because lots of people slack) and they leveraged the opportunity to stand out.
They were tested during the holiday weekend too;
Some felt they had to answer EVERY email at the expense of their family time.
Some mentally stayed at the office and forgot to leave it all there until Tuesday.
Some forgot that life is short and that they were allowed to have a life.
Some took the time to recharge and catch up with loved ones.
They were tested on their first day back from a holiday weekend;
Some took their sweet ass time getting back into the grind because, heck, it was a holiday weekend and all.
Some wrote off the morning because clients and potential clients don’t appreciate sales reps contacting them the morning after a holiday weekend.
Some will decide to have yet another “admin day” because of the holiday weekend.
Some, will pounce on the opportunities that were there for the taking because;
They were busy milking 7 days out of what really should have been a 3 day weekend!
But the ultimate test is in one’s ability to look at this past weekend as;
An indicator of future performance because;
Your attitude toward the days leading up to, including, and after Memorial Day;
Is indicative of your behavior leading up to, including and after;
Labor Day Weekend
ANY 3 Day Weekend
The Holidays (Specifically the “mental check out that occurs from Thanksgiving to New Years Day)
Just out of curiosity . . .
Did you pass the test?
If not, take a few minutes to think about how you’re going to handle the next holiday weekend!
While your competitors slack this summer
Join us this summer for our virtual sales camp program.
Here’s what the program looks like;
Session 1 How To REALLY Get A Decision Maker’s Attention
- The one phrase that will immediately set you apart from your competitors.
- How to dramatically increase the probability of a decision maker taking your call. Did you ever wish there was a way to get someone to actually pick up their phone? Here you go!
- 5 email tactics your peers are using to stand out.
- BONUS PDF: 10 email subject lines that lead to MORE opens and MORE responses.
- How to leverage “summer messaging” to stand out.
- 15 ways your peers are using creativity to get in the door. BONUS PDF with 20+ additional ways you can use creativity to capture a decision maker’s attention.
Session 2 Multi-Channel Prospecting.
- 4 LinkedIn tactics EVERY sales rep should leverage.
- 2 ways to create WARM Calls instead of cold calls.
- 2 referral sources you’ve completely neglected.
- 5 ways to use snail mail to set yourself apart.
- 2 email tactics that generate appointments.
- BONUS: 50 cold email templates.
- 5 ways to use a “reverse call to action” to create interest.
- How to devise a “3 touch mini campaign” and a multi-channel prospecting cadence.
Session 3 Maximizing Account Potential
- The one mistake that hurts your clients and your paycheck!
- A 3 step questioning technique that helps safeguard your accounts, generate more opportunities, testimonials, and referrals.
- How to get the inside track on new opportunities.
- How to get access to additional stakeholders WITHOUT offending your contact.
- How to expand to other locations, divisions, etc.
- How to add value via ideas, surprises, and resources.
- BONUS PDF: A stay in touch cadence to help you stay “top of mind” with your clients.
Session 4 Expediting Your Deals
- How to take immediate control of your deals WITHOUT being controlling or manipulative. BONUS PDF: How To Take Immediate Control Of Your Prospect Meetings.
- 8 ways to safeguard your deals and keep them moving forward.
- How to leverage the “theme and variation” tactic.
- How to preempt and respond to obstacles, stalls, and objections.
- 3 tactics to use if you feel you’ve been “ghosted”.
- BONUS PDF: 100 sample questions to ask your prospects.
You’ll receive the entire course on June 13th, but by all means;
Go at your own pace!
Your computer screen.
(4) 60 minute pre-recorded sessions with over 75 actionable tips
50 email Templates
5 Bonus PDFs
(4) Assignments and individualized feedback from Paul Castain
Access to secret resource page with additional PDFs, articles, etc
Email access to Paul Castain to answer any questions related to the course material
Sign up BEFORE June 6th and the investment is only $300. After June 6th, $375.
Train your ENTIRE SALES TEAM on this program for $1200 and you’ll also receive a FREE 30 minute conference call for your sales team. Email Paul Castain email@example.com or call (631) 455-2455 for more details.
Please click HERE to join us for our 2019 virtual sales camp!