I start by approaching potential clients who have a higher degree of urgency to make a change NOW.
When someone agrees to meet with me, I typically gain access to ALL the stakeholders by asking in a way that doesn’t seem like I just “diss’d” my contact.
I send along a very specific FedEx BEFORE all of my first time appointments. The contents of which serve several purposes. And no, I’m NOT FedExing info about Castain Training Systems.
I begin my meeting in a way that allows me to take immediate control . . .WITHOUT being manipulative or controlling.
I have one question, that immediately gets my prospect (and me) focused on a higher level discussion.
I have several types of questions that I’ve designed not only to extract info, but to emotionally charge up the people in the room, or on the call.
I don’t just tell my prospects about the ways I can address their challenges and opportunities;
I prove it by using “EVIDENCE”
I get immediate commitments by assigning “homework” with specific timelines and;
I recognize that I’m most vulnerable to loss of interest, change in direction etc, between meetings so;
I’ve created a “communication map” that allows me to stay in touch, WITHOUT “Calling to check in”
As a result, I have a very high closing ratio;
In an industry (Sales Training) where I have way too many competitors, my pricing is typically higher and;
I absolutely WON’T negotiate my fees.
How about you?
Creating MORE Opportunities (And Closing Them Too!)
That’s the focus of our 2018 Virtual Sales Camp program!
It’s 100 tips and tactics, 15 sales email templates, 1 cold call template, 4 voicemail templates, 1 agenda statement template, and a really cool PDF with 100 sales questions.
It’s all prerecorded so you can go at your own pace.
Bad News . . .
Registration is about to end so if you want in, you need to Download The Program ASAP!
Otherwise, here’s what you’re about to miss;
- 30 ways to find potential clients who have a higher probability of needing what you sell TODAY.
- How to research quickly and efficiently so it doesn’t become your life’s work.
- 33 ways to approach a potential client.
- 3 ways to dramatically increase the probability of someone taking your call instead of letting it go to voicemail.
- Creating a prospecting cadence that maximizes exposure, while limiting something experts refer to as “Becoming a pain in the ass”.
- 15 email templates that get opened, read and responded to.
- How to embrace a “gatekeeper” as a partner vs some cranky keeper of the gate!
- How to craft an objection resistant dialogue that gets their attention from “Hello”. I’m also going to send you a template you can IMMEDIATELY apply.
- 12 ways to proactively prevent skepticism, doubt, resistance and I might as well say it, OBJECTIONS!
- A 3 step formula for responding to 95% of the objections you get on a regular basis.
- 3 really cool tactics to use when someone asks you to send them information.
- 4 types of voice mails that will capture the recipient’s attention. I’m also going to send you the templates.
- The one question you MUST ask the minute you set the appointment.
- The Pre Appointment Packet you need to get into your prospect’s hands BEFORE your meeting.
- A template that will help you take immediate control of your next prospect meeting (without having you come across as pushy or manipulative).
- 12 tactics that safeguard your deal from obstacles, stalls and objections.
- 5 Types of questions (with examples) that jumpstart your prospect’s emotions while forging your credibility.
- How to disqualify competitors WITHOUT badmouthing them.
- The one question you MUST ask BEFORE presenting your solutions.
- 3 things to include in your proposals that your competitors WON’T!
- How to keep the discussion from going prematurely to price.
- 12 ways to REDUCE doubt, skepticism and objections while keeping your deal moving forward.
- How to keep the attention of ALL of the stakeholders, better yet, how to keep them actively involved in the meeting!
- How to ask for the business WITHOUT getting all “salesy”.
- How to negotiate like a pro!
- A communication plan that addresses THE most dangerous time with your prospects . . . The time between meetings!
FREE Bonus Session: 25 Ways To ROCK Your Sales This Summer
- 3 ways to create URGENCY with your prospects and clients
- 10 email tactics that will help you capture your prospect’s attention (and get more responses)
- 2 “Summer Specific Attention Getters”
- 2 ways to triple your referrals
- 3 ways to generate more business with your existing clients
- 3 ways to handle “Call me back after Labor Day”
- A ridiculously simple summer communication plan you can implement the moment I teach it to you
- How to leverage the summer instead of dreading it
- How to outwork your competitors this summer (and still enjoy the heck out of yours)
So what do you get?
(4) 90 minute pre-recorded sessions with worksheets.
15 sales email templates
1 cold calling template
4 voicemail template
PDF with 100 sales questions
Castain’s Agenda Statement template
Whenever you’d like. I’ll send you everything right away and the rest is up to you.
Please click HERE to get started!
Registration is about to end so No Procrastination Allowed!