Imagine, if you will, being a decision maker.
Think about all the things you would be responsible for and then imagine the amount of interruptions you would face in any given day.
Then continue to imagine, a phone call (one of many that day) interrupting what you were doing.
How quickly would you make a judgment, as to whether or not there was any value in your continuing with it, versus getting back to whatever you were doing before the call?
I’d like for you to understand that since the average attention span of the human race is now 8 seconds;
WHAT YOU SAY, IN THE FIRST 8 SECONDS OF A COLD CALL, WILL EITHER CAPTURE A PROSPECT’S ATTENTION, OR LOSE IT FAST ENOUGH FOR YOUR CALL TO BEGIN A DOWNWARD SPIRAL
So take a look at what you’re saying, and even how you’re saying it, and consider modifying your message to maximize the first 8 seconds.
If you can get beyond the first 8 seconds, you can buy more time depending on how compelling your opening statement is.
I’m going to be sharing the opening statement template my coaching clients have been using during our 50 Ways To ROCK Your Cold Calls, Emails, and Sales Messaging webinar this Thursday.
Have you signed up yet?
Better hurry because;
Here’s what you’re about to miss;
- A 4 Step Messaging Framework That Works With Emails, Cold Calls, Snail Mail, LinkedIn, Etc
- How To Capture Your Dream Client’s Attention In The First Sentence Of Your Emails, Cold Calls and Voicemails
- My 5 BEST Sales Email Templates
- How To Create A Really Effective Phone Script WITHOUT Sounding Scripted. I’m Also Going To Send You The Template.
- How To Use “Potato Chips” In Your Messaging To Make The Recipient Hungry For More
- 12 Tactics That Reduce Doubt, Skepticism, and Objections
- How To Create A Very Different “Call To Action” In Your Emails, Cold Calls and Sales Messaging.
- 4 Voicemails (With Templates) That Will Help You Stand Out
- How To Create A Prospecting Cadence That Mixes Phone, Email, LinkedIn, Snail Mail, Etc.
April 19th at 11:30 am EST
Can’t make it this Thursday? Sign up anyway to get on the list to receive the webinar replay and all the goodies listed below!
What Do You Get?
(1) 90 Minute Webinar
Webinar Replay In Case You Can’t Join Us Live or You’d Like To Review Again
5 Email Templates
1 Phone Template
4 Voicemail Templates
Please click HERE to reserve your spot. Registration ends shortly!