The average person sends and receives 121 emails per day according to Radicatti Group and those numbers go way north of that if you’re at the C-Level.
But it doesn’t stop there!
The average person consumes 34 gigabytes of content each and every day (University of California, San Diego). That’s 100,000 words daily, or a novel and a half and;
The equivalent of reading War and Peace every 6 days!
We’re awfully quick to hit that send button on an email that won’t even be opened 79% of the time ( Based on Mail Chimp and Constant Contact stats)
Perhaps its time to give our cold emails a much needed makeover!
Unless, of course, you’re happy with getting disregarded and deleted!
This Thursday, December 20th, at 11:30 am EST, I’m going to share 70 proven cold email tactics and 50 cold email templates.
And the good news is that I’ll send you the replay and the templates if you can’t join us live. View it after the holidays, I won’t tell anyone!
Here’s what I have planned for you;
- 30 ways to find potential clients who are 400% more likely to buy NOW!
- 4 ways to get email addresses WITHOUT spending a dime on email lists.
- 50 different types of emails that I’m personally using to get results for my business. Oh, and I’m also going to send you the templates so you can begin using them immediately!
- 12 subject line mistakes that you need to avoid. Keep making them and you’re hosed!
- 12 BETTER subject lines that get your email read.
- 12 ways to head off skepticism, doubt and objections.
- One EPIC mistake, just about every sales rep makes, in the first 3 sentences of an email.
- A really simple, 4 step messaging framework that gets results.
- 2 Psychological techniques that work like a charm!
- How to dramatically increase your response rate
This Thursday, December 20th at 11:30 am EST.
IMPORTANT . . .
Happy to send the webinar replay and all the resources listed below to all who can’t join us live!
Here’s What You Get . . .
(1) 90 minute training session
Replay Of The Webinar (In case you can’t join us live (or even dead) or you’d like to review the training again)
50 Email Templates
Click HERE To Give Your Cold Emails A Makeover!