By far, the most popular topic I’ve been speaking about at sales kick-off meetings, is what I call;
The 3 Drivers Of Sales Success
The “drivers” are the things that we absolutely have to focus on if we want to be successful in sales.
New Account Acquisition
Retaining and WOWing Your Existing Accounts
GROWING Your Existing Accounts
It doesn’t take a math major to conclude that 2/3 of these success drivers focus on what happens AFTER you bring in the business.
But GROWING your existing accounts can be delicate.
If you push too hard, you jeopardize the business but;
If you fail to cultivate the business, you aren’t serving your client at the highest level and money is left on the table.
That’s why you need a plan and if you think “calling to check in” is a good plan, think again!
On February 22nd at 11:30 am EST, we’re hosting our How To GROW Your Existing Business webinar.
We’re going to discuss;
- How To Get The Inside Track On New Opportunities.
- How To Sell Change.
- A 3 Step Questioning Technique That Helps Safeguard Your Accounts, Generate MORE Business, Testimonials and Referrals.
- How To Get Access To Other Stakeholders Without Offending Your Contact.
- How To Expand To Other Divisions, Locations Etc.
- How To Add Value Via Ideas, Surprises and Resources.
- How To Create A “Keep In Touch” Plan Without Defaulting To “Calling To Check In”.
- A Meeting Format That Opens Your Client (and all the stakeholders) Up To New Ideas.
February 22nd at 11:30 am EST and if you can’t make it I’ll send you the webinar replay.