There are actually several ways for you to heat up a cold call by sending an email first.
For now, my advice is to make them hungry with a “potato chip” email.
You know the deal with potato chips (you can’t eat just one) and that’s exactly what you can do in your email.
Ways to present a “potato chip”;
Hint at a result and offer to share how they can achieve it, if they take your call, and then tell them the date and time you’ll be calling.
Offer some important info that you will share, if they take your call, and then tell them the date and time you’ll be calling.
Reference an important resource that you will share (if they take your call) and then tell them the date and time you’ll be calling.
Anything to make them hungry but;
A) Obviously, don’t bullsh*t them.
B) Use my “Reverse Call To Action” technique.
The reverse call to action is when you tell them the action YOU are going to take, instead of asking THEM to do something.
Example: I’m going to call you, Friday morning, at 9:30 am to ____________-”
There’s more to this, but for now, this can, and WILL heat up your cold call.
Because you’re intriguing them with something useful and holding out on delivering it until they take your call.
The brain loves a good mystery and has a need to connect ALL of the dots.
Use that to your advantage with an email and follow up call.
We talk more about the “potato chip” technique and the “reverse call to action” in our Prospect Like A Pro download.
Sign up to gain access to;
- 30 ways to find potential clients who have a higher probability of needing what you sell TODAY.
- How to research quickly and efficiently so it doesn’t become your life’s work.
- 33 ways to approach a potential client.
- 3 ways to dramatically increase the probability of someone taking your call instead of letting it go to voicemail.
- Creating a prospecting cadence that maximizes exposure, while limiting something experts refer to as “Becoming a pain in the ass”.
- 15 email templates that get opened, read and responded to.
- How to embrace a “gatekeeper” as a partner vs some cranky keeper of the gate!
- How to craft an objection resistant dialogue that gets their attention from “Hello”. I’m also going to send you a template you can IMMEDIATELY apply.
- 12 ways to proactively prevent skepticism, doubt, resistance and I might as well say it, OBJECTIONS!
- A 3 step formula for responding to 95% of the objections you get on a regular basis.
- 3 really cool tactics to use when someone asks you to send them information.
- 4 types of voice mails that will capture the recipient’s attention. I’m also going to send you the templates.
Go At Your Own Pace
Since this is a download, there aren’t any set times you need to show up for class. View it at your leisure and go at your own pace. I won’t tell anyone!
Here’s What You’ll Get . . .
(2) 90 minute sessions with over 75 ideas to dramatically improve your prospecting efforts!
(2) Sets of worksheets (one for each session)
15 email templates
1 opening statement template
4 voicemail templates
Email access to me to answer any course related questions
What’s The Investment?
Click HERE to download it NOW!