There are 7 words that when strung together, comprise one of the most limiting phrases for us in sales.
Before I share them, let’s make a pinkie promise that you’ll answer the question I’m going to ask.
First the phrase;
“I don’t have the time to prospect”
Now I’m sure you didn’t make one blanket statement going into 2018 that you didn’t have time to prospect;
I’m guessing it was something that you said throughout the year.
And now the more difficult part of this post;
The question I need to ask you.
Before I ask it, please ask your ego to leave the room so we can embrace a little honesty.
How many times do you think you said “I don’t have the time to prospect” this year and;
What dollar amount (approximately) would you put on the opportunities you’ve lost as a result of this mindset?
If you REALLY want to have a BETTER year;
Stop doing the same sh*t that didn’t work for you last year!
I don’t have the time to prospect!
A goal needs to have a plan if it’s going to reach fruition, otherwise say “AMEN”, because you just said a prayer!
Make sure that you have a plan to get (and keep) prospecting on your calendar.
This Thursday (December 6th) at 11:30 am EST, I’m going to share a plan that respects the fact that you have a million other things on your plate.
On the surface it might seem like yet another “Time Management” webinar, but its much more than that because it actually includes a prospecting plan that’s doable.
It’s appropriately titled “How To Find The Time To Prospect (Especially When You’re Super Busy)”.
Here’s what we’re going to discuss;
- The one thing that steals 25% of a sales rep’s time and how YOU can steal it back!
- How to instantly become MORE productive WITHOUT adding more hours to your day.
- How to get MORE prospecting time on your calendar WITHOUT adding more hours to your day.
- How to blow off unnecessary meetings WITHOUT being a jerk.
- How to use drive time/travel time to your advantage.
- The 3 sales activities you can easily automate to save tons of time.
- A plan to ROCK your prospecting efforts and a plan to ROCK those efforts when you’re super busy!
December 6th at 11:30 am EST.
What Do You Get?
(1) 90 Minute Webinar
Bonus PDF With Additional Content, Exercises, Etc.
Please click HERE to reserve your spot!