The average sales rep has about 2-3 different types of cold emails and;
There are actually an overabundance of sales reps who only have 1 email in their arsenal.
Here are a few ways to dramatically increase your cold email arsenal!
Have everyone on your team send their emails to someone who will compile a master file for the team.
Have regular email review meetings with your sales team.
This is a great way to share best practices and offer each other constructive feedback.
Ask every decision maker in your company to forward the emails they receive from sales reps.
If appropriate, ask decision makers outside your company to forward emails that caught their attention at one point or another. Think family, friends, etc.
Network with other sales reps and brainstorm things like this! Have each rep forward the emails they’re using and compile a master file for everyone.
Challenge yourself to come up with one new email for each of the following;
Play matchmaker and introduce them to someone.
Invite them to an event.
Ask them a question. “Quick Question” emails have a higher response rate.
Embed a video with you calling them by name.
Embed a video of you taking them “behind the scenes” at your company.
Send something relevant to this time of year (stretching their current budget, creating next year’s budget, end of year challenges, etc)
Have your sales team complete the exercise above and send to someone who will compile a master file.
Download My File With 50 Cold Email Templates Click HERE
70 Ways To ROCK Your Cold Emails
I’ll be sharing over 70 tips and 50 templates during our email webinar on December 19th!
Here’s what I’m going to share during this webinar;
- 30 ways to find potential clients who are 400% more likely to buy NOW!
- 4 ways to get email addresses WITHOUT spending a dime on email lists.
- 50 different types of emails that I’m personally using to get results for my business. Oh, and I’m also going to send you the templates!
- 12 subject line mistakes that you need to avoid. Keep making them and you’re hosed!
- 12 BETTER subject lines that get your email read.
- 12 ways to head off skepticism, doubt and objections.
- One EPIC mistake, just about every sales rep makes, in the first 3 sentences of an email.
- A really simple, 4 step messaging framework that gets results.
- 2 Psychological techniques that work like a charm!
- How to dramatically increase your response rate
December 19th at 11:30 am EST.
Can’t join us live?
Sign up anyway and I’ll send you the webinar replay and all the extras listed below!
What Do You Get?
(1) 90 minute webinar
50 Email Templates