One of the things we’ve been discussing in our Virtual Sales Camp program is to stop feeling CHALLENGED by the summer selling season and instead;
Learn To LEVERAGE It!
Well if things slow down for you, it means you’ll have MORE time to do things that you’d like to do in sales, but NEVER seem to have the time to do.
And that’s where today’s tip comes in.
Want To Generate 40 MORE Phone Appointments and Countless Referrals By The End Of Summer?
Each week, between now and Labor Day (8 weeks), pick 5 people from your LinkedIn network and suggest a quick call to get to know each other better.
Sample email you might send;
We’ve been connected for a while and I’m rather embarrassed that I’ve never reached out to get to know you better.
How’s your schedule for either ________ at __________ am or __________ at ___________ pm for quick call?
I look forward to chatting with you soon.
As you schedule each one of these calls, remember to do the following;
- Do your preparation the way you would for any appointment.
- No sales pitch! This is a “Meet and Greet” call where you’re only job is to get to know your connection better.
At the end of the call, ask two questions;
Question #1: “Who should I be on the lookout for that you’d be interested in meeting?”
Some will be looking for clients, others vendors, referral partners, etc.
Question #2: “Who do you know that could benefit from (fill in the blank with your solution)?”
Do this 5 times a week, for 8 weeks and here’s what you’ll accomplish;
You’ll have 40 REAL connections that will have a higher probability of buying/referring you.
If you only get one referral for every 10 of these calls, you’ll have 4 referrals by the end of summer. Still pretty damn good!
If you follow through and introduce your connections to people they’d like to meet, you dramatically increase your value AND the probability of getting a referral in return. Sometimes you have to give to get!
And there you have it;
A simple way to generate 40 MORE Phone Appointments and;
How To Kick Ass Over The Summer
It you’d like to sharpen your sales skills this summer, I highly recommend our Virtual Sales Camp Download!
There are over 75 actionable tips, 50 email templates, phone scripts, downloads, etc.
Here’s what the program looks like;
Session 1 How To REALLY Get A Decision Maker’s Attention
- The one phrase that will immediately set you apart from your competitors.
- How to dramatically increase the probability of a decision maker taking your call. Did you ever wish there was a way to get someone to actually pick up their phone? Here you go!
- 5 email tactics your peers are using to stand out.
- BONUS PDF: 10 email subject lines that lead to MORE opens and MORE responses.
- How to leverage “summer messaging” to stand out.
- 15 ways your peers are using creativity to get in the door. BONUS PDF with 20+ additional ways you can use creativity to capture a decision maker’s attention.
Session 2 Multi-Channel Prospecting.
- 4 LinkedIn tactics EVERY sales rep should leverage.
- 2 ways to create WARM Calls instead of cold calls.
- 2 referral sources you’ve completely neglected.
- 5 ways to use snail mail to set yourself apart.
- 2 email tactics that generate appointments.
- BONUS: 50 cold email templates.
- 5 ways to use a “reverse call to action” to create interest.
- How to devise a “3 touch mini campaign” and a multi-channel prospecting cadence.
Session 3 Maximizing Account Potential
- The one mistake that hurts your clients and your paycheck!
- A 3 step questioning technique that helps safeguard your accounts, generate more opportunities, testimonials, and referrals.
- How to get the inside track on new opportunities.
- How to get access to additional stakeholders WITHOUT offending your contact.
- How to expand to other locations, divisions, etc.
- How to add value via ideas, surprises, and resources.
- BONUS PDF: A stay in touch cadence to help you stay “top of mind” with your clients.
Session 4 Expediting Your Deals
- How to take immediate control of your deals WITHOUT being controlling or manipulative. BONUS PDF: How To Take Immediate Control Of Your Prospect Meetings.
- 8 ways to safeguard your deals and keep them moving forward.
- How to leverage the “theme and variation” tactic.
- How to preempt and respond to obstacles, stalls, and objections.
- 3 tactics to use if you feel you’ve been “ghosted”.
- BONUS PDF: 100 sample questions to ask your prospects.
You’ll receive the entire course immediately, but by all means;
Go at your own pace!
Your computer screen.
(4) 60 minute pre-recorded sessions with over 75 actionable tips
50 email Templates
5 Bonus PDFs
(4) Assignments and individualized feedback from Paul Castain
Access to secret resource page with additional PDFs, articles, etc
Email access to Paul Castain to answer any questions related to the course material