Managers are interrupted, on average, once every 3 minutes and 5 seconds.
When you have that many interruptions throughout your day, you get really good and blowing off irrelevant interruptions;
Like a call or email from another sales rep that most probably sounds the same as ALL the other reps interrupting their day!
This begs the question;
How do you get a decision maker’s attention?
I’ve got the answer (actually several) and;
We’re going to be discussing several approaches during our webinar on December 9th.
Here’s what you’ll gain by joining us;
- The one thing EVERY decision maker looks for when a sales rep tries to communicate with them.
- How to use the “consensus” tactic to get a decision maker’s attention.
- How to use “cliffhangers” to create interest.
- The 3 principals of persuasion that can help you generate appointments.
- 2 “kits” that will help you stand out!
- The one type of demo you should provide in order to book a demo (No, that isn’t a typo).
- Why you need to take your prospects “off script” and 3 ways to do it.
- How to create and utilize “3 touch mini campaigns”
Thursday, December 9th, from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm EST.
(1) 60 minute online training session
5 Phone/Voicemail templates
3 Email Templates
Personalized feedback when you hand in your assignment