Sometimes we forget how overwhelming the decision process can be for our prospects.
Let’s talk about one more thing you can do to simplify next steps!
When I know we’re getting close to a decision, I send a simple email taking them step by step through the implementation process, specifically;
How easy it will be to switch to my solution.
I like this step especially when I feel like someone isn’t grasping a key part of the solution I offered.
It’s also a final opportunity to reinforce something that resonated with the decision maker, but;
Most of all, it’s a way of illustrating how easy and seamless it will be to implement my solution.
Time Out! You might be thinking “I already walked them through this verbally!” My issue with leaving it at that is that it puts a lot of faith in a busy decision maker to remember the details.
The “Next Steps” email gets it out there again and;
People tend to trust the written word over the verbal.
Finally, it gives you one more touchpoint with your prospect.
I’ve lost track of how many times this email has resulted in an immediate sale for Castain Training Systems.
What can I say? It’s simple and effective!
How to finish the year strong!
Mark your calendar for October 6th because that’s when we’re going to discuss;
- How To Find Higher Probability Prospects.
- The FedEx You Need To Send Before EVERY New Prospect Meeting.
- How To IMMEDIATELY Take Control Of Year Deals (Without Being Manipulative)
- The 5 Types Of Questions That Propel The Sale Forward
- What To Say/Do When Your Prospect Wants To Take 3 Bids.
- 1 Dozen Ways To Reduce Doubt, Skepticism, and Hesitation.
- The Email You MUST Send After EVERY New Business Appointment (And No It Isn’t A “Thank You” Email)
- 5 Ways To Keep Your Prospect Engaged and Focused On YOU; Even Between Meetings and Phone Calls!
- 3 Things To Do If You Think You’ve Been Ghosted.
Wednesday, October 6th from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm EST.
The investment is only $99 and here’s what you’ll get;
(1) 90 minute webinar
The Webinar Replay (Sent out later that day)
3 Templates Your Peers Have Been Using To Expedite Their Deals