There are certain scenarios that can occur during the sales cycle where;
A prospect begins to second guess their need for your solution.
A prospect begins to second guess their need to make a change.
A stakeholder(s) are against making a change.
A prospect loses their urgency.
A prospect wants to “back burner”the deal because things are “Crazy busy right now”.
There are any number of scenarios that can occur that derail the deal!
How To Preempt These Things (Or At Least Give It A Damn Good Try)
Foreshadow the scenario!
In other words;
Let them know about something they might experience in the future and suggest how they might handle it.
Example: Let’s say you have a prospect and you can tell that even though their on board, they are going to face lots of internal push back.
You could say “Based on what you’ve been telling me, you might find yourself in a situation where you really have to sell this internally. Here are a few options ________________” or you could ask them how they plan on responding to internal pushback.
Another Example: How about one where you know there’s a good chance that come December, they’re going to want to postpone until January. This NEVER happens, right?
You could say something like; “The steps we both need to take to move forward will probably take us right up to early December. Come early December you might feel like putting it off until January instead. Here’s why we should both agree, now, to stay the course ____________”.
You can foreshadow a higher price.
You can foreshadow distractions taking them off course.
You can foreshadow second guessing a decision.
The point of foreshadowing is to get them “visit that place” and agree with you, in advance, how they will handle it.
Last, but not least;
I’m not suggesting that you throw a bunch of random foreshadowing tactics at a prospect;
I’m suggesting that you read your prospect properly and;
Use the tactic as you see fit.
An Offer You CAN’T Refuse …
I know it’s Friday, and many of you like to wind down, so I thought I’d offer something, just for today, to help you revitalize your efforts to finish the year STRONG!
For TODAY ONLY;
I’m offering our Staying In Touch With Prospects WITHOUT Being Annoying, Desperate, or Salesy resource FREE to you if you purchase either our Closers Academy Download or our Prospect Like A Pro Download.
Here are the details;
Here’s what you’ll gain by downloading it;
- 30 ways to find potential clients who have a higher probability of needing what you sell TODAY.
- How to research quickly and efficiently so it doesn’t become your life’s work.
- 33 ways to approach a potential client.
- 3 ways to dramatically increase the probability of someone taking your call instead of letting it go to voicemail.
- Creating a prospecting cadence that maximizes exposure, while limiting something experts refer to as “Becoming a pain in the ass”.
- 15 email templates that get opened, read and responded to.
- How to embrace a “gatekeeper” as a partner vs some cranky keeper of the gate!
- How to craft an objection resistant dialogue that gets their attention from “Hello”. I’m also going to send you a template you can IMMEDIATELY apply.
- 12 ways to proactively prevent skepticism, doubt, resistance and I might as well say it, OBJECTIONS!
- A 3 step formula for responding to 95% of the objections you get on a regular basis.
- 3 really cool tactics to use when someone asks you to send them information.
- 4 types of voice mails that will capture the recipient’s attention. I’m also going to send you the templates.
Go at your own pace!
Since this is a download, there aren’t any set times you need to show up for class. View it at your leisure and go at your own pace. I won’t tell anyone!
Here’s What You’ll Get . . .
(2) 90 minute sessions with over 75 ideas to dramatically improve your prospecting efforts!
(2) Sets of worksheets (one for each session)
15 email templates
1 opening statement template
4 voicemail templates
Email access to me to answer any course related questions
What’s The Investment?
Click HERE to download it NOW!
Session I (Prerecorded View Whenever You’d Like)
*The one question you MUST ask the minute you set the appointment.
*The Pre Appointment Packet you need to get into your prospect’s hands BEFORE your meeting.
*A template that will help you take immediate control of your next prospect meeting (without having you come across as pushy or manipulative).
*12 tactics that safeguard your deal from obstacles, stalls and objections.
*5 Types of questions (with examples) that jumpstart your prospect’s emotions while forging your credibility.
*How to disqualify competitors WITHOUT badmouthing them.
Session II (Prerecorded View Whenever You’d Like)
*The one question you MUST ask BEFORE presenting your solutions.
*3 things to include in your proposals that your competitors WON’T!
*How to keep the discussion from going prematurely to price.
*12 ways to REDUCE doubt, skepticism and objections while keeping your deal moving forward.
*How to keep the attention of ALL of the stakeholders, better yet, how to keep them actively involved in the meeting!
*How to ask for the business WITHOUT getting all “salesy”.
*How to negotiate like a pro!
*A communication plan that addresses THE most dangerous time with your prospects . . . The time between meetings!
Here’s What You’ll Get;
(2) 90 minute prerecorded sessions with over 50 ideas to dramatically improve your ability to get MORE deals across the finish line.
(2) Sets of Worksheets
PDF With 100 Sales Questions
What’s The Investment?
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO GET THIS RESOURCE INSTANTLY!
CONTACT ME BY CLICKING HERE
So if you’d like our Staying In Touch With Prospects WITHOUT Being Annoying, Desperate, or Salesy resource FREE, make sure you take action BEFORE 5:00 pm EST TODAY, September 13th!