I believe that our deal is most vulnerable during the time between meetings.
Competitors and stakeholders are whispering in your prospect’s ears and influencing them.
There are a numerous distractions that place your prospect’s attention elsewhere.
There can be a loss of interest and/or momentum.
That’s why you need to have a solid follow up plan in place, and;
Not one where you’re;
Calling to “check in” or to “follow up” to see if a decision has been made, etc!
THAT ISN’T A SOLID PLAN, IT’S ACTUALLY BORING AND TYPICAL!
Also, if your follow up cadence is too frequent, you run the risk of coming across as desperate and annoying!
I put together a download that focuses on what you should be saying and doing between meetings.
- The 3 Things You Must Do After Each Prospect Meeting.
- The 3 Most Important Things To Reinforce Between Meetings and 15 Ways To Do It. .
- What To Do When Things Get Competitive.
- 5 Things To Do If You Think You’ve Been “Ghosted”.
- A 10 Point Communication Plan (With Templates) To Help You Stay “Top of Mind” and Gently Guide Your Contact From Prospect To Client.
Download it instantly.
What Do You Get?
(1) 60 Minute Training Download With Over 25 Tips and Tactics
Bonus PDF With Stay In Touch Ideas