You just finished a preliminary meeting with a prospect;
How do you gently guide your contact from prospect to client?
You want to stay in touch and obviously stay “top of mind” but;
By the same token you don’t want to appear overanxious or even desperate.
Right about now it can take on a bit of a dating vibe. You know;
“Should I call?”
“Should I wait for them to call?”
“I don’t want to seem too interested”
“But what if I don’t seem interested enough?”
Then there’s this;
How do you follow-up without clinging to that God awful;
“Calling to check in.”
“Calling to follow-up”
“Just circling back”
“Wanted to see if you’ve made a decision”
These are low value messages that do MORE to make you blend in and bore than;
Stand out and IMPRESS!
The messaging you embrace during this period is critical and yet;
Most reps default to the same tired messaging.
Meanwhile, your competitor is sweeping them off their feet!
Its time for you to have a better, high value, follow-up plan and I created a resource to help!
It’s a 60 minute prerecorded webinar where we discuss;
- The 3 Things You Must Do After Each Prospect Meeting.
- The 3 Most Important Things To Reinforce Between Meetings and 15 Ways To Do It. .
- What To Do When Things Get Competitive.
- 5 Things To Do If You Think You’ve Been “Ghosted”.
- A 10 Point Communication Plan (With Templates) To Help You Stay “Top of Mind” and Gently Guide Your Contact From Prospect To Client.
Download it instantly.
What Do You Get?
(1) 60 Minute Training Download With Over 25 Tips and Tactics
Bonus PDF With Stay In Touch Ideas