Sooner or later, someone is going to hang up on you when you cold call them.
What do you typically do when that happens?
Some immediately call back with the old “I’m sorry, the call must have dropped” line.
Some email back immediately trying to explain their offer in a more compelling way.
Here’s the real issue;
Either our little feelings have been hurt and we feel a need to get the last word, or our inner competitor kicks in convincing us that it would be awesome to convert a dipsh*t like this!
Personally, I feel it a waste of time and resources to immediately reengage someone who hangs up on you.
They’re obviously having a bad day or they were in the middle of something;
Why not leave it alone and approach them again in the future, or better yet;
Maybe this person just failed the asshole test and you should focus your time and resources on someone worthy of your time and resources?
And then there’s this;
If someone is an ass during the courtship, you might be in for a terrible marriage!
Just in case you’ve forgotten;
You get to choose too!
Need a little more help with your prospecting?
For the last few weeks I’ve offered a special download that can help.
Have you downloaded it yet?
It combines cold calling, email, and LinkedIn to help you get in front of MORE opportunities.
It includes suggested call and voicemail scripts, email templates, and a LinkedIn communication plan that also includes templates.
Here’s what you’ll gain by downloading this ASAP;
Session 1 Cold Calling
- 30 ways to find potential clients who have a higher probability of needing what you sell TODAY.
- How to research quickly and efficiently so it doesn’t become your life’s work.
- 33 ways to approach a potential client.
- Creating a prospecting cadence that maximizes exposure while limiting something experts refer to as “Becoming a pain in the ass”.
Session 2 Cold Calling
- How to craft an objection resistant dialogue that gets their attention from “Hello”. I’m also going to send you a template you can IMMEDIATELY apply.
- How to proactively prevent skepticism, doubt, resistance and I might as well say it, OBJECTIONS!
- A 3 step formula for responding to 95% of the objections you get on a regular basis.
- A simple formula to generate, at least, 3 new phone appointments, each week!
- 4 types of voice mails that will capture the recipient’s attention. I’m also going to send you the templates.
Session 3 Email
- 4 ways to get email addresses WITHOUT spending a dime on email lists.
- 50 different types of emails that I’m personally using to get results for my business. Oh, and I’m also going to send you the templates!
- 12 subject line mistakes that you need to avoid. Keep making them and you’re hosed!
- 12 BETTER subject lines that get your email read.
- 12 ways to head off skepticism, doubt and objections.
- One EPIC mistake, just about every sales rep makes, in the first 3 sentences of an email.
- A really simple, 4 step messaging framework that gets results.
- 2 Psychological techniques that work like a charm!
- How to dramatically increase your response rate
Session 4 LinkedIn
- What to say and do, from the moment, you connect with someone. And I’m going to give you the exact templates that I’ve been using!
- How to position yourself apart from your competition.
- How to provide value WITHOUT conditioning a bunch of freeloaders who love to “friendzone” you!
- How to create a referral machine . . .Even with people who’ve never bought from you!
- How to IMMEDIATELY increase your phone appointments each week. Note: My coaching clients average 10 more appointments each week. Your mileage may vary.
- How to dramatically increase your response rates via LinkedIn.
- How to approach someone without coming across as salesy. How do you feel when this happens to you on LinkedIn?
- How to do this all on a tight schedule.
Go at your own pace!
Review each session in its entirety or break each session up into smaller increments. Binge watch them back to back. I won’t tell anyone!
Download it now. Work on the modules at your leisure.
Here’s What You’ll Get;
(4) 90 minute Pre-Recorded Sessions (with over 100 ACTIONABLE ideas to help improve your prospecting efforts!)
(4) Sets of Worksheets.
(1) Opening Statement Template
(1) Objection Buster PDF
(4) Voicemail Templates
(35) Cold Email Templates
(15) LinkedIn Templates
(1) Bonus E-Book
Access To Secret Resource Page With Bonus Content, PDFs, Etc.
What’s The Investment?