There’s this phrase that many people criticize leadership for making;
We’ve always done it this way!
We can be a tad guilty of that in sales too, in fact;
In this week’s episode of The Sales Playbook Podcast we’re going to not only talk about it;
I’m going to put myself out there and tell you about several things I’ve “always done” for the last decade that I decided to change in 2019!
A Webinar To Kick 2019’s Ass!
Come join us this Thursday, January 17th, at 11:30 am EST for our Accelerate 2019 webinar!
It’s a simple plan to help you kick off 2019 AND . . .
Bring your results to new levels of AWESOME!
Here’s what we’re going to cover;
- Taking Inventory Of Your Strengths and Weaknesses (You’ll use my evaluation form and receive personalized, email feedback)
- Creating An Action Plan To Bring Your Results To New Heights
- The 3 Drivers To Increasing Sales
- The 5 Obstacles That Typically Get In The Way
- The “10 Things” Exercise (You’ll receive personalized, email feedback)
- Creating Your Own Personal “War Room”
- The One, Non-Negotiable Thing That Needs To Be Scheduled (Besides Prospecting)
- 5 Ways To Guard Your Time
- A Simple Thing You MUST Do On Your Way To and From Work Each Day
At the end of the webinar, you’ll have a BETTER plan to help you ROCK 2019!
AND . . .
You’ll also have something most webinars DON’T provide;
Feedback and ongoing support from the host!
January 17th, at 11:30 am EST.
What Do You Get?
(1) 90 minute webinar
(1) Self Evaluation (It’s informal and fun so don’t worry)
Email Feedback Once You Submit The Evaluation.
Email Feedback Once You Submit Your “10 Things Exercise)
Email Support For 30 Days
I’m not going to be able to take on an unlimited amount of participants for this one so my advice would be to reserve your spot now.