Are you asking for referrals?
If so, when was the last time you really looked at;
How you’re asking for them?
When and how often you’re asking for them?
It still amazes me how people will pick up a phone and COLD call a complete stranger and yet;
They’ll avoid the hell out of asking for referrals.
In my early years as a sales rep, the owner of the small print shop I sold for was always amazed at the amount of new business I brought in . . .
From happy clients that were wiling to refer us!
With the biggest smile he’d always say . . .
“It’s like I always say Paulie; If you don’t ask, you don’t get!”
And don’t limit yourself to just clients.
Ask during every new business appointment.
Ask your network (think traditional network and LinkedIn)
So today, you’re cordially invited to start asking for more referrals because;
If you don’t ask, you WON’T get and this time of year;
EVERY opportunity counts!
And if you’d like a little help in the referral generating department;
Come join us this Thursday (September 13th) at 11:30 am EST because referral selling is one of the 50 tips I’m going to share!
Here’s what you’ll gain access to;
Session I (September 13th at 11:30 am EST)
- 75+ things we can learn from sales rock stars.
- A detailed, easy to implement plan, that helps you get in front of more opportunities with both your prospects and clients.
- How to juggle your hunting activities with the other 20,000 things on your plate.
- 10 ways to stand out with your potential clients
- The questioning mistake that costs you business with prospects and clients.
- 3 ways to skyrocket your referrals.
- 6 ways to EXPEDITE your deals WITHOUT coming across as desperate.
Session II (Prerecorded)
- The 3 things that MUST dominate your calendar. We’ll talk about how to get them on your calendar, and most importantly, KEEP them on your calendar.
- The one thing that steals 25% of a sales rep’s time and how YOU can steal it back!
- How to instantly become MORE productive WITHOUT adding more hours to your day.
- How to get MORE prospecting time on your calendar WITHOUT adding more hours to your day.
- How to blow off unnecessary meetings WITHOUT being a jerk.
- How to use drive time/travel time to your advantage.
- The 3 sales activities you can easily automate to save tons of time.
Thursday, September 13th, at 11:30 am EST.
(2) 90 minute workshops (one live, one prerecorded) with over 50 tips and tactics to help you increase your sales.
Homework assignment where you’ll submit your action plan to me and I will offer feedback (via email)
So if you’d like to push yourself a bit, try some new tactics and;
Have someone to report back to who is genuinely interested in your success;
Click HERE ASAP to get started!