What can you do to EXPEDITE the deals you’re working on;
BEFORE the holiday season hits and;
Everyone starts mentally checking out and telling you to;
“Call me back AFTER the holidays”
One way, is to get a firm commitment on WHEN delivery, launch, implementation etc is to happen and then;
Work backwards subtracting your turnaround time.
For example, if you’d like to hire me to train your sales team, I typically need 30 days to create that for you.
So if you were to tell me that you’d like to get this training going in January, I’d subtract out my lead time and we’d end up with your decision date.
I would then ask for a commitment for a decision, NO LATER than that date, and set an appointment (right then and there) for a meeting/call for your decision
I go a step further and send a calendar invite confirming this and;
I use “homework” to keep everyone (me included) on task.
This is a really important step, because it gently tightens the leash and;
It gives you an early indicator of the urgency (or lack thereof).
It also gets that decision, “on the calendar” and keeps things moving forward;
BEFORE that magical time of year when people tend to use the holidays to blow off decisions, meetings etc.
And not to take a turn to “Negative Town” here gang but;
You need to have a rebuttal, at the ready, just in case they try and postpone that meeting, as you get closer to the decision date and especially;
As you get closer to the holidays!
This is actually the first step (of several other steps) you can do to EXPEDITE your deals BEFORE year end.
I’ll be sharing the rest of the steps during our How To Increase Your Sales webinar this Thursday, September 13th, at 11:30 am EST.
Here’s what you’ll gain access to;
Session I (September 13th at 11:30 am EST)
- 75+ things we can learn from sales rock stars.
- A detailed, easy to implement plan, that helps you get in front of more opportunities with both your prospects and clients.
- How to juggle your hunting activities with the other 20,000 things on your plate.
- 10 ways to stand out with your potential clients
- The questioning mistake that costs you business with prospects and clients.
- 3 ways to skyrocket your referrals.
- 6 ways to EXPEDITE your deals WITHOUT coming across as desperate.
Session II (Prerecorded)
- The 3 things that MUST dominate your calendar. We’ll talk about how to get them on your calendar, and most importantly, KEEP them on your calendar.
- The one thing that steals 25% of a sales rep’s time and how YOU can steal it back!
- How to instantly become MORE productive WITHOUT adding more hours to your day.
- How to get MORE prospecting time on your calendar WITHOUT adding more hours to your day.
- How to blow off unnecessary meetings WITHOUT being a jerk.
- How to use drive time/travel time to your advantage.
- The 3 sales activities you can easily automate to save tons of time.
Thursday, September 13th, at 11:30 am EST.
(2) 90 minute workshops (one live, one prerecorded) with over 50 tips and tactics to help you increase your sales.
Homework assignment where you’ll submit your action plan to me and I will offer feedback (via email)
So if you’d like to push yourself a bit, try some new tactics and;
Have someone to report back to who is genuinely interested in your success;
Click HERE ASAP to get started!