Sometimes the most effective things for us to do are actually so obvious;
That we miss them completely while;
Looking for some BIG, sophisticated solution.
Like phone objections.
We can (and should) think about objection-resistant opening statements.
We can (and should) have an arsenal of responses to typical phone objections but;
I learned a really simple phrase that’s made a world of difference for me and participants of my Prospect Like A Pro download.
“Why don’t we get together anyway”
Think about it.
Just because someone has a vendor or is under contract.
Just because someone says they’re busy.
Just because someone tells you they don’t have the budget to explore options.
Just because someone tells you they aren’t interested etc.
Doesn’t mean you SHOULDN’T get together anyway
It’s also a bit of a pattern interrupt because the person at the other end of the phone is caught off guard meaning;
They usually aren’t asked that in response to what is usually an “auto-eject” they use to get a sales person off the phone.
Now there’s more to this and you can’t stop with that phrase but;
Imagine if you can move beyond the initial blow off and either;
Get to what’s REALLY on their mind or;
Get them to reconsider meeting with you.
What if for the next year this results in one more appointment, each week for you?
50 more appointments is pretty sweet!
What if right now, you had a year with 50 more appointments under your belt?
Do you think you’d be in a BETTER position as you go into your year end sprint?
There are 2 more steps in this simple process that I’ll be sharing in our How To Increase Your Sales webinar this week or;
You can download my Prospect Like A Pro resource and get on it immediately.
How To Increase Your Sales
Join us this Thursday for a special workshop with over 50 tactics designed to help you;
Get in front of MORE opportunities
Close MORE of those opportunities
Here’s the plan;
Session I (September 13th at 11:30 am EST)
- 75+ things we can learn from sales rock stars.
- A detailed, easy to implement plan, that helps you get in front of more opportunities with both your prospects and clients.
- How to juggle your hunting activities with the other 20,000 things on your plate.
- 10 ways to stand out with your potential clients
- The questioning mistake that costs you business with prospects and clients.
- 3 ways to skyrocket your referrals.
- 6 ways to EXPEDITE your deals WITHOUT coming across as desperate.
Session II (Prerecorded)
- The 3 things that MUST dominate your calendar. We’ll talk about how to get them on your calendar, and most importantly, KEEP them on your calendar.
- The one thing that steals 25% of a sales rep’s time and how YOU can steal it back!
- How to instantly become MORE productive WITHOUT adding more hours to your day.
- How to get MORE prospecting time on your calendar WITHOUT adding more hours to your day.
- How to blow off unnecessary meetings WITHOUT being a jerk.
- How to use drive time/travel time to your advantage.
- The 3 sales activities you can easily automate to save tons of time.
Thursday, September 13th, at 11:30 am EST.
(2) 90 minute workshops (one live, one prerecorded) with over 50 tips and tactics to help you increase your sales.
Homework assignment where you’ll submit your action plan to me and I will offer feedback (via email)