Keith Ferrazzi talks about a method you can use to really get to know your client at a deeper level.
He refers to this as the “Long Slow Dinner” where you can talk, outside of business hours, without interruptions.
I really like this concept because I feel its needed more today than ever!
Because business is moving FASTER than it ever was.
There are MORE things competing for your client’s attention and;
Too many of our conversations are focused solely on business challenges and opportunities.
There’s tremendous value in getting to know the person and what makes them tick.
And if you’re lucky, they’ll even share their “Why?” with you!
“But its kind of weird asking a client to dinner.”
Well since it’s summer and many businesses slow down;
How about a “Long, Slow, Lunch”?
I live out on Long Island, NY, and there are some amazing outdoor venues to take clients.
Are there any out your way?
With some of my clients we have a “Long, Slow, Cigar” together.
I guess you could even have a “Long, Slow, Game of Golf” but not too slow or you’ll drive everyone behind you crazy!
But here’s the thing;
People behave differently outside of the formality of an office and;
It’s easier to have a deep conversation when phones aren’t ringing and coworkers interrupting every few minutes.
Here’s the other thing;
Most of the time we’re too busy (as are our clients) to take the time to do this.
So why not do it over the summer when things slow down and;
Your client is in a more casual mood?
Want To ROCK Your Client Relationships?
We take a deep dive into this topic in Session 3 of our Virtual Sales Camp program.
Here’s A Session By Session Breakdown;
Session 1 How To REALLY Get A Decision Maker’s Attention
- The one phrase that will immediately set you apart from your competitors.
- How to dramatically increase the probability of a decision maker taking your call.
- 5 email tactics your peers are using to stand out. BONUS PDF: 10 email subject lines that lead to MORE opens and MORE responses.
- How to leverage “summer messaging” to stand out while your competitors slack.
- 15 ways your peers are using creativity to get in the door. BONUS PDF with 20+ additional ways you can use creativity to capture a decision maker’s attention.
Session 2 Multi-Channel Prospecting
- 4 LinkedIn tactics EVERY sales reps should leverage.
- 2 ways to create WARM calls instead of cold calls.
- 2 referral sources you’ve completely neglected.
- 5 ways to use snail mail to set yourself apart.
- 2 email tactics that generate appointments.
- BONUS: 50 cold email templates.
- 5 ways to use a “reverse call to action” to create interest.
- How to create a “3 touch mini campaign” and a multi-channel prospecting cadence.
Session 3 Maximizing Account Potential
- The one mistake that hurts your clients and your paycheck!
- A 3 step questioning technique that helps safeguard your accounts, generate more opportunities, testimonials, and referrals.
- How to get the inside track on new opportunities.
- How to get access to additional stakeholders WITHOUT offending your contact.
- How to expand to additional locations, divisions, etc.
- How to add value via ideas, surprises, and resources.
- BONUS PDF: A Stay In Touch Cadence To Help You Stay “Top Of Mind” With Your Clients.
Session 4 Expediting Your Deals
- How to take immediate control of your deals WITHOUT being controlling or manipulative. BONUS PDF: How To Take Immediate Control Of Your Prospect Meetings.
- 8 ways to safeguard your deals and keep them moving forward.
- How to leverage the “theme and variation” tactic.
- How to preempt and respond to obstacles, stalls, and objections.
- 3 tactics to use if you feel you’ve been “ghosted”.
- BONUS PDF: 100 Sample Questions To Ask Your Prospects.
Download it instantly. Once you receive the course, feel free to go at your own pace!
What’s The Investment?
$1200 for your entire team or $375 for one enrollment.
The special team pricing ends on June 28th at 5:00 pm EST.
Select either the team or the individual option below. Email me if you’d rather pay by check email@example.com
Note: For those enrolling their team in this program, you will receive an email from me once payment is received with further instructions to set up access for your team.
Email me firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly (631) 455-2455