I think somewhere in the over the top emphasizing of the need for “S.M.A.R.T.” goals some super important things are forgotten about!
In this week’s episode of The Sales Playbook Podcast we explore the second of 3 MAJOR things that are typically left out of the goal setting process!
Please right click HERE to download this episode or scroll down and have a listen via the audio player.
Everyone Needs A Coach!
I am NOT your typical coach!
I work with my clients in a very different way than traditional coaches!
A traditional coach will ask you lots of questions, and lead you on a path of self-discovery – while providing you with very little of what experts refer to as “answers!”
By the time people reach out to me, they have lots of questions of their own and could sure use some answers. That’s why I created a very different coaching format.
Here’s what our time together would look like:
- We’ll start off with a quick update from you. I’ll want to know what you’ve been up to, what’s challenging you, opportunities you’re in front of etc so we can brainstorm.
- Next, we’re going to have some accountability by reviewing the action items from our last session.
- We’ll then dive right into either a sales lesson I’ve prepared for you or brainstorming a challenge or opportunity you’re facing.
- We’ll conclude the session with you telling me what you feel your action items should be. My job is to make sure you aren’t babying yourself while at the same time, aren’t working yourself into an early grave!
- Each session is approximately 45 minutes.
And YES, I coach sales leadership on everything from hiring sales rock stars, onboarding them, training them, coaching them, how to have killer sales team meetings, creating a performance culture etc!
- I’ll ask you to email me an update on your progress. You’ll receive feedback and additional email support. Our relationship will always extend beyond that time when the proverbial “meter is running.”
You’ll also receive occasional reinforcement emails, content etc from me.
What Makes Me Unique?
For starters, I’m not one of these reps who sold for like 15 minutes and decided to get out and do something “safer,” I’ve been actively selling for 30+ years.
And I’m not someone who only cares about his paycheck turning the other way while you slack.
I recognize that no matter how great a training event might be, there needs to be a reinforcement component in order for training to ‘stick!’
In my program we work – and you’re going to sweat.
I take my job as your coach seriously and I insist you take your time with me seriously too.
Not ready to make that kind of commitment?
Then stop here and do some soul searching!
Ready to make that commitment?
Please read on!
When You Sign Up For Castain’s Coaching Program, You’ll Get:
- (12) 45-minute, one-on-one sessions via phone or Skype
- Email support during the 6-month program
- Reinforcement emails during the 6-month program