With the summer selling season upon us, my money is on the sales rep, who leverages the summer, instead of using it as an excuse to back off.
When I say “leverage” the summer, I’m talking about using the summer to;
Change up your messaging.
Change up the types of outreach you’re using.
Offer a more fun and leisurely tone to how your interacting.
Utilize “Summer Specific” messaging.
Use “Summer Specific” creativity to stand out.
Embrace client/prospect events.
Communicate during peak holiday/vacation periods when its less noisy. You know like fourth of July when everyone turns 1-2 days into a 7 day slack fest!
Show up more while your competitors are showing up less.
Summer provides an opportunity to change things up and “court” your potential clients/clients differently!
Sadly, most sales reps, DON’T have a plan!
They just continue to embrace the same messaging or worse yet;
Piss and moan about how slow things are instead of;
Leveraging the summer!
Do you have a plan?
One of the main themes of our Virtual Sales Camp Program is LEVERAGING the summer.
Have you downloaded it yet?
Better hurry! Enrollment ends soon!
Here’s what you’ll gain by downloading this resource;
Session 1 How To REALLY Get A Decision Maker’s Attention
- The one phrase that will immediately set you apart from your competitors.
- How to dramatically increase the probability of a decision maker taking your call. Did you ever wish there was a way to get someone to actually pick up their phone? Here you go!
- 5 email tactics your peers are using to stand out.
- BONUS PDF: 10 email subject lines that lead to MORE opens and MORE responses.
- How to leverage “summer messaging” to stand out.
- 15 ways your peers are using creativity to get in the door. BONUS PDF with 20+ additional ways you can use creativity to capture a decision maker’s attention.
Session 2 Multi-Channel Prospecting.
- 4 LinkedIn tactics EVERY sales rep should leverage.
- 2 ways to create WARM Calls instead of cold calls.
- 2 referral sources you’ve completely neglected.
- 5 ways to use snail mail to set yourself apart.
- 2 email tactics that generate appointments.
- BONUS: 50 cold email templates.
- 5 ways to use a “reverse call to action” to create interest.
- How to devise a “3 touch mini campaign” and a multi-channel prospecting cadence.
Session 3 Maximizing Account Potential
- The one mistake that hurts your clients and your paycheck!
- A 3 step questioning technique that helps safeguard your accounts, generate more opportunities, testimonials, and referrals.
- How to get the inside track on new opportunities.
- How to get access to additional stakeholders WITHOUT offending your contact.
- How to expand to other locations, divisions, etc.
- How to add value via ideas, surprises, and resources.
- BONUS PDF: A stay in touch cadence to help you stay “top of mind” with your clients.
Session 4 Expediting Your Deals
- How to take immediate control of your deals WITHOUT being controlling or manipulative. BONUS PDF: How To Take Immediate Control Of Your Prospect Meetings.
- 8 ways to safeguard your deals and keep them moving forward.
- How to leverage the “theme and variation” tactic.
- How to preempt and respond to obstacles, stalls, and objections.
- 3 tactics to use if you feel you’ve been “ghosted”.
- BONUS PDF: 100 sample questions to ask your prospects.
By the end of this program you’ll have tactics, templates, and a communication plan to;
- Get in front of MORE opportunities
- Bring MORE of those opportunities across the finish line.
- GROW the accounts you currently manage!
You’ll receive the entire course immediately, but by all means;
Go at your own pace!
Your computer screen.
(4) 60 minute pre-recorded sessions with over 75 actionable tips
50 email Templates
5 Bonus PDFs
(4) Assignments and individualized feedback from Paul Castain
Access to secret resource page with additional PDFs, articles, etc
Email access to Paul Castain to answer any course related questions
What’s The Investment?