What can you do to keep your deals moving forward?
Well there’s two ways to look at this;
What you can do during your meetings and;
What you can do BETWEEN meetings.
Let’s focus on the latter.
The time between meetings is a dangerous time for sales reps.
Competitors and stakeholders are whispering in your prospect’s ears and influencing them.
There are a shitton of distractions that place your prospect’s attention elsewhere.
There can be a loss of interest and/or momentum.
That’s why you need to have a solid follow up plan in place and before you even think about saying “Duh”;
Calling to “check in”, “follow up” to see if a decision has been made, etc;
Isn’t solid, it’s really typical!
Also, if your follow up cadence is too frequent, you run the risk of coming across as desperate with gusts of annoying!
There’s a lot more to it, so;
This Thursday, April 4th, at 11:30 am EST, we’re going to be talking about;
It’s a 60 minute webinar where we’re going to discuss;
- The 3 Things You Must Do After Each Prospect Meeting.
- The 3 Most Important Things To Reinforce Between Meetings and 15 Ways To Do It. .
- What To Do When Things Get Competitive.
- 5 Things To Do If You Think You’ve Been “Ghosted”.
- A 10 Point Communication Plan (With Templates) To Help You Stay “Top of Mind” and Gently Guide Your Contact From Prospect To Client.
This Thursday, April 4th, from 11:30 am EST to 12:30 pm EST.
IMPORTANT . .
Can’t make it this Thursday? Sign up anyway and you’ll receive the webinar replay and all the resources listed below!
What Do You Get?
(1) 60 Minute Training Session With Over 25 Tips and Tactics
Webinar Replay (In Case You Can’t Join Us Live or You’d Like To Review Again)
Please click HERE to secure your spot.