Sometimes we forget to think like a decision maker.
We forget how overwhelming the decision process can be for someone who already has way too many things on their plate.
Let’s talk about one more thing you can do to simplify next steps, but;
You have to promise me NOT to dismiss it because of it’s simplicity (I mean, that’s kind of the point here, to simplify, no?)
When I know we’re getting close to a decision, I send a simple email taking them step by step through what happens next.
I like this step especially when I feel like someone isn’t grasping a key part of the solution I offered.
It’s also a final opportunity to reinforce something that resonated with the decision maker, but;
Most of all, it’s a way of illustrating how easy and seamless it will be to implement my solution.
Time Out! You might be thinking “I already walked them through this verbally!” My issue with leaving it at that is that it puts a lot of faith in a busy decision maker to remember the details.
The “Next Steps” email gets it out there again and;
People trust the written word over verbal.
Finally, it gives you one more touch point with your prospect.
I’ve lost track of how many times this email has resulted in an immediate sale for Castain Training Systems.
What can I say? It’s simple and effective!
One last thing;
Don’t limit this approach to only those deals that are complex;
Use it as a non salesy way to give ANY prospect a gentle nudge!
Have you downloaded our Virtual Summer Sales Camp Program yet?
If not, better hurry because registration ends soon!
Here’s what you’ll gain by downloading this resource;
Session 1 How To REALLY Get A Decision Maker’s Attention
- The one phrase that will immediately set you apart from your competitors.
- How to dramatically increase the probability of a decision maker taking your call. Did you ever wish there was a way to get someone to actually pick up their phone? Here you go!
- 5 email tactics your peers are using to stand out.
- BONUS PDF: 10 email subject lines that lead to MORE opens and MORE responses.
- How to leverage “summer messaging” to stand out.
- 15 ways your peers are using creativity to get in the door. BONUS PDF with 20+ additional ways you can use creativity to capture a decision maker’s attention.
Session 2 Multi-Channel Prospecting.
- 4 LinkedIn tactics EVERY sales rep should leverage.
- 2 ways to create WARM Calls instead of cold calls.
- 2 referral sources you’ve completely neglected.
- 5 ways to use snail mail to set yourself apart.
- 2 email tactics that generate appointments.
- BONUS: 50 cold email templates.
- 5 ways to use a “reverse call to action” to create interest.
- How to devise a “3 touch mini campaign” and a multi-channel prospecting cadence.
Session 3 Maximizing Account Potential
- The one mistake that hurts your clients and your paycheck!
- A 3 step questioning technique that helps safeguard your accounts, generate more opportunities, testimonials, and referrals.
- How to get the inside track on new opportunities.
- How to get access to additional stakeholders WITHOUT offending your contact.
- How to expand to other locations, divisions, etc.
- How to add value via ideas, surprises, and resources.
- BONUS PDF: A stay in touch cadence to help you stay “top of mind” with your clients.
Session 4 Expediting Your Deals
- How to take immediate control of your deals WITHOUT being controlling or manipulative. BONUS PDF: How To Take Immediate Control Of Your Prospect Meetings.
- 8 ways to safeguard your deals and keep them moving forward.
- How to leverage the “theme and variation” tactic.
- How to preempt and respond to obstacles, stalls, and objections.
- 3 tactics to use if you feel you’ve been “ghosted”.
- BONUS PDF: 100 sample questions to ask your prospects.
By the end of this program you’ll have tactics, templates, and a communication plan to;
- Get in front of MORE opportunities
- Bring MORE of those opportunities across the finish line.
- GROW the accounts you currently manage!
You’ll receive the entire course immediately, but by all means;
Go at your own pace!
Your computer screen.
(4) 60 minute pre-recorded sessions with over 75 actionable tips
50 email Templates
5 Bonus PDFs
(4) Assignments and individualized feedback from Paul Castain
Access to secret resource page with additional PDFs, articles, etc
Email access to Paul Castain to answer any course related questions
What’s The Investment?