Summer is a challenging time for sales reps.
You have decision makers out on vacation.
You have decision makers “mentally checking out” until the fall.
And you get to hear the old “Call me back in September” blowoff more times than you’d like to!
So what does the AVERAGE sales rep do about it?
They make excuses and “mentally check out” until the fall.
And that’s why they’re AVERAGE! Meanwhile;
Sales ROCK STARS pounce while their competitors slack!
They know there’s less noise so while their competitors check out;
They RAMP UP!
Instead of complaining about summer, they LEVERAGE the summer by working a “Summer Specific” prospecting plan!
Oh, and they use any downtime to work on their selling chops!
This doesn’t mean that they DON’T take some much deserved “R and R”;
It just means that they know they can’t afford to lose 10 WEEKS to slacking and excuses!
That’s why I created Castain’s Virtual Sales Camp;
So sales reps can learn some effective sales plays that can not only help them this summer;
But all year round too!
Oh, and here’s the best part;
You get to attend from your favorite chair (mine happens to be a beach chair with the sun shining on my bald head).
No airports, hotels, and multiple days away from your territory.
No set times for class, view each session, whenever you want.
Here’s what the program looks like;
Session 1 How To REALLY Get A Decision Maker’s Attention
- The one phrase that will immediately set you apart from your competitors.
- How to dramatically increase the probability of a decision maker taking your call. Did you ever wish there was a way to get someone to actually pick up their phone? Here you go!
- 5 email tactics your peers are using to stand out.
- BONUS PDF: 10 email subject lines that lead to MORE opens and MORE responses.
- How to leverage “summer messaging” to stand out.
- 15 ways your peers are using creativity to get in the door. BONUS PDF with 20+ additional ways you can use creativity to capture a decision maker’s attention.
Session 2 Multi-Channel Prospecting.
- 4 LinkedIn tactics EVERY sales rep should leverage.
- 2 ways to create WARM Calls instead of cold calls.
- 2 referral sources you’ve completely neglected.
- 5 ways to use snail mail to set yourself apart.
- 2 email tactics that generate appointments.
- BONUS: 50 cold email templates.
- 5 ways to use a “reverse call to action” to create interest.
- How to devise a “3 touch mini campaign” and a multi-channel prospecting cadence.
Session 3 Maximizing Account Potential
- The one mistake that hurts your clients and your paycheck!
- A 3 step questioning technique that helps safeguard your accounts, generate more opportunities, testimonials, and referrals.
- How to get the inside track on new opportunities.
- How to get access to additional stakeholders WITHOUT offending your contact.
- How to expand to other locations, divisions, etc.
- How to add value via ideas, surprises, and resources.
- BONUS PDF: A stay in touch cadence to help you stay “top of mind” with your clients.
Session 4 Expediting Your Deals
- How to take immediate control of your deals WITHOUT being controlling or manipulative. BONUS PDF: How To Take Immediate Control Of Your Prospect Meetings.
- 8 ways to safeguard your deals and keep them moving forward.
- How to leverage the “theme and variation” tactic.
- How to preempt and respond to obstacles, stalls, and objections.
- 3 tactics to use if you feel you’ve been “ghosted”.
- BONUS PDF: 100 sample questions to ask your prospects.
By the end of this program you’ll have tactics, templates, and a communication plan to;
- Get in front of MORE opportunities
- Bring MORE of those opportunities across the finish line.
- GROW the accounts you currently manage!
You’ll receive the entire course immediately, but by all means;
Go at your own pace!
Your computer screen.
(4) 60 minute pre-recorded sessions with over 75 actionable tips
50 email Templates
5 Bonus PDFs
(4) Assignments and individualized feedback from Paul Castain
Access to secret resource page with additional PDFs, articles, etc
Email access to Paul Castain to answer any course related questions