Most sales reps weren’t properly trained to leverage the phone.
They know they’re supposed to research but don’t know WHAT they should be looking for.
There are also those who spend either no time researching or way too much time.
There are those who don’t know how to warm up the call by leveraging additional forms of outreach. You do know that you’re allowed to do that, right?
Many reps don’t know how to craft an “objection resistant dialogue” and either end up “winging it” or sounding like they’re reading from a script.
They don’t turn the call into a “visit” because they’re too busy spewing a “sales pitch”.
They fail to capture interest during the first 8 seconds of a cold call, and get ushered quickly off the phone. The same can be said with the emails they’re sending in that they lose the recipient’s interest in the first sentence or two.
They don’t know how to handle the typical objections in a way that doesn’t sound cheesy or cliched, or that redirects the conversation back to asking for the appointment.
They either don’t leave a voicemail message or worse yet, they leave one that’s typical and reeks of “me too”. And to be completely blunt, they leave a voice mail that results in disregard and DELETE! Kind of like those emails they’ve been sending too!
They don’t know how to make the phone PART of a bigger communication plan that includes OTHER forms of outreach.
It’s time to bring prospecting into the 21st century!
I put together a special download (and 20 templates) to help!
Here’s what you’ll gain by downloading it;
- 30 ways to find potential clients who have a higher probability of needing what you sell TODAY.
- How to research quickly and efficiently so it doesn’t become your life’s work.
- 33 ways to approach a potential client.
- 3 ways to dramatically increase the probability of someone taking your call instead of letting it go to voicemail.
- Creating a prospecting cadence that maximizes exposure, while limiting something experts refer to as “Becoming a pain in the ass”.
- 15 email templates that get opened, read and responded to.
- How to embrace a “gatekeeper” as a partner vs some cranky keeper of the gate!
- How to craft an objection resistant dialogue that gets their attention from “Hello”. I’m also going to send you a template you can IMMEDIATELY apply.
- 12 ways to proactively prevent skepticism, doubt, resistance and I might as well say it, OBJECTIONS!
- A 3 step formula for responding to 95% of the objections you get on a regular basis.
- 3 really cool tactics to use when someone asks you to send them information.
- 4 types of voice mails that will capture the recipient’s attention. I’m also going to send you the templates.
Go at your own pace!
Since this is a download, there aren’t any set times you need to show up for class. View it at your leisure and go at your own pace. I won’t tell anyone!
Here’s What You’ll Get . . .
(2) 90 minute sessions with over 75 ideas to dramatically improve your prospecting efforts!
(2) Sets of worksheets (one for each session)
15 email templates
1 opening statement template
4 voicemail templates
Email access to me to answer any course related questions
What’s The Investment?
Click HERE to download it NOW!