There is a question that most reps avoid, mostly because they feel funny asking it and they end up paying for it dearly as a result.
And no, I’m not talking about the budget question!
In this week’s episode of The Sales Playbook Podcast, we’re gonna go there!
Right click here to download this episode or scroll down to listen via the handy dandy audio player or via your favorite podcast platform.
How To ROCK Your Virtual Meetings and Demos
Here’s what you’ll gain by joining your peers;
- 2 Ways To Dramatically Reduce No Shows and Reschedules
- How To Put Forth Your Expertise Before, During, and After Your Meeting
- The 4 Types Of Meeting Participants and How To Adapt Your Demo To IMPACT Them Individually
- How To Establish A Collaborative and Open Exchange Within The First Few Minutes
- 2 Ways To Avoid “Death by PowerPoint”
- How To Master The Art Of Intentional Language
- 5 Ways To Boost Engagement and Reduce Those Dreadful Crickets
- How To Get Back On Point When Your Participants Go Off-Topic
- 10 Ways To Boost Your Credibility and Silence The Skeptics
Thursday, August 12th, from 11:30 am to 12:45 pm EST.
For the first 50 people to enroll it’s only $50, after that, $99.