Aside from bad service, here are 3 things that make your accounts vulnerable to your competitors;
Not Having A Current and Complete Understanding Of Your Client.
I say “current” because most sales reps never do a complete needs analysis once a prospect becomes a client.
After that, the questions become centered around the project at hand, more specifically the “job specs”. Meanwhile, business moves at the speed of light.
Now if your client grants an appointment, to your competitor, and they conduct a needs analysis, guess who has a more current understanding of YOUR client?
The other way we have a current understanding of our client is by setting up alerts (and I’m absolutely NOT just talking about “Google Alerts”).
Alerts are really important, but what’s REALLY IMPORTANT, is that you listen for “triggers”. Triggers are things going on in your client’s world that dramatically increase the probability of them needing your solutions.
Lacking A Well Thought Out “Stay In Touch”Plan.
Said another way;
“What is your plan to keep in touch with your client WITHOUT ‘calling to check in’?
The one thing many of us fail to do in our communication is embrace repetition. Repetition is important because we are now living in a world where there’s too much noise. When there’s too much noise, people fail to OWN the message we’re trying to communicate. That’s why we have to find ways to continually reinforce the message.
Failing To “WOW” Your Client.
You have to look at your client and realize that your competitor is looking for ways to sweep them off their feet.
When was the last time you exceeded an expectation?
When was the last time you surprised your client . . . Just because?
When was the last time you offered an idea?
How about introducing them to someone who can help them or (get this) become their client?
And forgive me for asking this but do your clients know that you truly give a sh*t about them? And if they know you love them, do they love YOU enough to give you one of those hugs like Jerry Maguire received from Rod Tidwell at the end of “Jerry Maguire”?
We’re going to be talking more about strengthening and growing your client relationships in our Virtual Sales Camp Program.
Here’s what the program looks like;
Session 1 How To REALLY Get A Decision Maker’s Attention
- The one phrase that will immediately set you apart from your competitors.
- How to dramatically increase the probability of a decision maker taking your call. Did you ever wish there was a way to get someone to actually pick up their phone? Here you go!
- 5 email tactics your peers are using to stand out.
- BONUS PDF: 10 email subject lines that lead to MORE opens and MORE responses.
- How to leverage “summer messaging” to stand out.
- 15 ways your peers are using creativity to get in the door. BONUS PDF with 20+ additional ways you can use creativity to capture a decision maker’s attention.
Session 2 Multi-Channel Prospecting.
- 4 LinkedIn tactics EVERY sales rep should leverage.
- 2 ways to create WARM Calls instead of cold calls.
- 2 referral sources you’ve completely neglected.
- 5 ways to use snail mail to set yourself apart.
- 2 email tactics that generate appointments.
- BONUS: 50 cold email templates.
- 5 ways to use a “reverse call to action” to create interest.
- How to devise a “3 touch mini campaign” and a multi-channel prospecting cadence.
Session 3 Maximizing Account Potential
- The one mistake that hurts your clients and your paycheck!
- A 3 step questioning technique that helps safeguard your accounts, generate more opportunities, testimonials, and referrals.
- How to get the inside track on new opportunities.
- How to get access to additional stakeholders WITHOUT offending your contact.
- How to expand to other locations, divisions, etc.
- How to add value via ideas, surprises, and resources.
- BONUS PDF: A stay in touch cadence to help you stay “top of mind” with your clients.
Session 4 Expediting Your Deals
- How to take immediate control of your deals WITHOUT being controlling or manipulative. BONUS PDF: How To Take Immediate Control Of Your Prospect Meetings.
- 8 ways to safeguard your deals and keep them moving forward.
- How to leverage the “theme and variation” tactic.
- How to preempt and respond to obstacles, stalls, and objections.
- 3 tactics to use if you feel you’ve been “ghosted”.
- BONUS PDF: 100 sample questions to ask your prospects.
You’ll receive the entire course on June 13th, but by all means;
Go at your own pace!
Your computer screen.
(4) 60 minute pre-recorded sessions with over 75 actionable tips
50 email Templates
5 Bonus PDFs
(4) Assignments and individualized feedback from Paul Castain
Access to secret resource page with additional PDFs, articles, etc
Email access to Paul Castain to answer any questions related to the course material
Please click HERE to join us for our 2019 virtual sales camp!
Train your ENTIRE SALES TEAM on this program for $1200 and you’ll also receive a FREE 30 minute conference call for your sales team. Email Paul Castain email@example.com or call (631) 455-2455 for more details