Before you read this, I want you to do something that’s rather difficult for us sales folk;
ASK YOUR EGO TO LEAVE THE ROOM!
This way you can make an honest assessment and flag any areas where you find yourself saying “Yep, that’s me”
- You didn’t do any research.
- You didn’t utilize a subject line that was relevant and of interest to the recipient.
- Your overall message wasn’t relevant and of interest to the recipient.
- When the recipient takes a quick glance at your email, they realize its WAY TOO Lengthy.
- Your opening line led with something about YOU and YOUR company instead of something they REALLY care about (Hint: at this point, it ISN’T YOU and YOUR company)
- You littered your email with “salesspeak” “marketingspeak” etc instead of “having a visit” with your potential client.
- You didn’t provide “evidence” like facts, testimonials, statistics etc., to reduce doubt and skepticism.
- Your “call to action” was either weak or non-existent. And who knows, maybe it was decent but you just didn’t pass the “What’s in it for me? ”test.
- You’re continually boring the recipient with either a repackaging of “I want to sell you something” in EVERY email you send, or you continually forward the previous (unanswered) email thinking that’s how you “court” a potential client.
- You’re not doing a damn thing to get better at your sales messaging skills.
Decision Makers Are Disregarding and Deleting You and Quite Frankly, That Sucks!
To a busy decision maker, EVERY sales rep looks and sounds the same and;
Most sales reps do nothing about it.
They keep showing up with the same tired message, via phone and email;
Just like everyone else!
Can you really afford to be disregarded and deleted right now?
On August 27, at 11:30 am EST, we’re going to give your cold calls, emails, and sales messaging a much needed makeover!
Here’s what you’ll discover during this webinar;
- How To Automate Your Pre Call Planning Research WITHOUT Clogging Your Inbox With Google Alerts.
- A 4 Step Messaging Framework That Works With Emails, Cold Calls, Snail Mail, LinkedIn, Etc.
- How To Capture Your Dream Client’s Attention In The First Sentence Of Your Emails, Calls, and Snail Mail.
- The 3 Email Templates That Consistently Generate Appointments.
- 10 Subject Lines That Intrigue The Reader and Increase Your Open Rate.
- How To Create A BETTER Phone Script WITHOUT Sounding Scripted. I’m Also Going To Send You The Template.
- How To Use “Potato Chips” In Your Messaging To Make The Recipient Hungry For More. Alright, stop pressuring me, I’ll give you a template for this!
- The 2 Types Of “Pattern Interrupts” You Absolutely MUST Use! Oh, look what I found, a template to help you ROCK this tactic!
- How To Use “The Little Bighorn” Tactic To Generate New Opportunities. I’ll Even Throw In An Easy To Use Template. Don’t pretend like you didn’t know I was going to give you the template. We’re both adults here!
- 1 Simple Tactic That Creates “Internal Chatter” With Your Target Companies.
- 12 Ways To Convey A More Credible Message.
- 3 Things You Can Do On LinkedIn To IMMEDIATELY Stand Out With Decision Makers. I’ll Even Throw In 10 Of The Email Templates I’m Using On LinkedIn.
- How To Create A Very Different “Call To Action” Across Multiple Forms Of Messaging.
- 4 Voicemails (With Templates) That Will Help You Stand Out.
- How To Create A Prospecting Cadence That Mixes Multiple Forms Of Outreach.
When? What’s Included? How Much?
August 27th from 11:30 am – 12:30 pm EST and if you can’t join us live, sign up anyway because I’ll be sending the replay as well as all the cool extras listed below.
You’ll Also Get These Extras;
(1) 90 Minute Training Session With 50 Actionable Tips
(1) Cold Call Template
(4) Voicemail Templates
(10) LinkedIn Templates
(30) Email Templates (No, that’s not a typo. You’re getting my file with 30 email templates. You’re welcome).
PDF With My 10 Best Subject Lines
A Secret Resource Link With Bonus PDFs and Reinforcement Content
Email Access To Help You Wih Any Webinar Related Questions
I know, I should have given you more time to sell off a kidney and host a GoFundMe so you can raise that sort of cash but, anyway;